We Are One Food Mobile Food PantryWe Are One Food Mobile Food Pantry Contact: Richard Andrews
The Foundation for Black Heritage and Culture is a registered 501c3 non-profit tax-exempt organization and proud to be part of the network of mobile food programs in the Houston area as a result of our partnership with the Houston Food Bank. The program distributes free produce once a week, at the 5309 Martin Luther King Boulevard every Saturday from 11am to 2pm. All volunteers are asked to arrive at 9:00am.
To pick up food, here’s what you need to know:
- Pick-up is every Saturday from 11am-2pm.
- The Mobile Food Program is held at the Shrine Parking Lot, located at 5309 Martin Luther King Boulevard.
- The distribution includes a variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, and meat (when available).
- One distribution per household.
- Every household is eligible, no documentation needed! No residency or income requirements!
- Contact-free pickup. Volunteers will place box directly in trunk of vehicle.